21st May 2011, 11:48 AM
sri4this

Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?

Hi,

This is Srirangan. I am a B.Tech 2008 passedout & working in a telecom sector. I am interested to take Group exams.

But I just want to know whether the kind of jobs like Income tax officer, & various other jobs in Govt Sector falls under Group II category?

Request you to give a clear picture on Group II based jobs...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?
  2. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  3. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  4. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  5. Difference between Group B and Group C posts under central government services? Which is better, Assistant Enforcement Officer or Income Tax Inspector?
  6. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  7. What should I choose after pursuing BSc? I have scored only 55% in graduation programme
  8. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B.Com and MBA in Finance?
  10. Am I eligible for Income Tax Officer with an height of 5'1?
  11. How to get Income Tax Officer job? -- [New]
  12. Details of becoming Income tax officer for physically challenged student after B.Com?
  13. How to become an income tax officer after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  16. How to take profession of Income Tax officer after pursuing CA?
  17. Steps to be taken to become a Sales Tax or Income Tax Officer?
  18. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
6th July 2011, 08:08 PM
deva.ezhil

Default Re: Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?

Dear friend,

Income tax department related posts are recruited by Staff Selection Commission.

Group II exams are conducted by TamilNadu Public Service Commision. It is known as Combined Subordinate services Examination -I(CSSE-I). The call for the exam is notified in daily newspapers and also in employment news. Initially a written exam would be conducted, the selected candidates are called for the interview. The entire process takes one year.
It includes posts like 1. Sub-Registrar of Registration Department,
2. Junior Employment Officer.
3. Assistant section officer in (law and Finance., Secretariat., revenue department, likewise various departments)
4. Municipal corporations.
5. Accountants in various departments.
16th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does the income tax officer and various other jobs in government sector fall under Group II category?

What jobs are allocated in groups
27th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the posting in group 3
25th December 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

hi i am presently working in MNC company..i want to wtite group exams..so for this i need details of all groups from group -1 to group -4 ...like what jobs will come under respective groups and what is the eligibilty for this can u plzzz help out me...if possible can u mail me... my mail ID is [email protected]
19th December 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

does an engineer can have oppertuninity to write group2 posts of mandal revenue officer(mro)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?