Unregistered

What is the salary structure of commercial clerk for freshers

what is the salary structure of commercial clerk for freshers

22nd September 2013, 01:38 AM
oveshkhan555

Default Re: What is the salary structure of commercial clerk for freshers

ovesh khan

BCA Student

hi,i am BCA student, i want to do a new job in Info city, if any vacancy in info city companies,
so, please give a mail id of that company or direct communication to me.
My mail-id is [email protected]

please help me
22nd September 2013, 09:41 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the salary structure of commercial clerk for freshers

Bank clerk salary and allowances for all PSU Bank employees is same. Bank clerk have to perform cashier duties as per the branch requirement. Banks will provide cashier allowance.

Bank Clerk Salary = Basic Pay + DA + CCA + HRA

Bank Clerk/ RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale:

7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300

Basic Pay: In this scale, 7200 is the basic pay. Almost all Commercial banks are giving graduation allowance i.e., 2 increments of Rs.400/-. So, the basic pay for newly joined bank clerk is 8000. After completion of 1 year service, you will get 1 increment of Rs.400/- As you get total 3 increment by the end of one year service, 2nd year increment will be 500 for next 3 years. This is how the increments will follow as per the pay scale mentioned above.

Dearness Allowance (DA): DA is determined based upon the Consumer price index (AICPN). It is revised for every 3 months. Feb, Mar, Apr | May, June, July | Aug, Sep, Oct | Nov, Dec, Jan. These are the quarters in which the DA will be changed according to the consumer price index.

City Compensation Allowance (CCA): This is for those who are posted in big cities. It 4% for Metro cities and 3% for other cities.

House Rent Allowance (HRA): HRA is also based on your place of posting. If you are working in metro cities HRA is 8.50%, Some other big cities with population more than 5 lakh, it is 7.50% and in other locations it is 6.50% of basic pay. Some banks provide leased accommodation allowance in place of HRA.

Bank Clerk Allowances:

Bank clerk will get very less allowances compare to Bank PO.

Medical Aid: Medical Aid allowance is provided annually. It is Rs. 2000 for clerk. It is almost same in all banks.

Petrol Bill: This is not there in all banks. Some of the banks are providing this allowance. This is variant in various banks. Banks give 10 to 20 liters of petrol. It is depends on bank.

News Paper Allowance: It is given quarterly or monthly in some banks. You can avail it for every 3 months. It is Rs. 150 to Rs. 200.

Food & Beverage Allowance: It is Rs. 200 to 250 in all PSU banks. Depends on bank.

Average salary for bank clerk is Rs.15,000/-. Bank clerk average salary is not same for all banks.

Bank clerk salary in hand will be 14,000/- after deductions. To arrive at bank clerk in hand salary, you to deduct provident fund, professional tax,etc..

Bank clerk salary in SBI is 2000/- extra compare to other commercial banks. Salary of SBI clerk is more because of extra allowances SBI offers to their employees.

This is the Bank clerk salary structure. I hope i explained everything regarding Bank clerk salary structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?