17th August 2013, 01:25 PM
chaithanya rayankula

What is the starting salary for freshers in IT companies?

what is the starting salary for freshers in it companies

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  2. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers? -- [New]
  3. Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?
  5. What is the starting salary for freshers belonging to electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  7. What is the pay offered for M.C.A freshers?
  8. Career opportunities after MCA?
  9. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  10. Is Cisco a good company? How much is the starting salary for the freshers and how good is the work environment? Where are its branches in India?
  11. Which company is better between Infosys and HCL?
  12. Starting salary of freshers in IBM? Is is more preferable IBM or TCS?
  13. Which type of companies hire B.Tech(E&I) graduates? What would be the salary package for the same?
  14. What will be the starting salary for me in Manufacturing Companies being a M.Pharmacy student?
  15. How much salary is offered for freshers in Infosys?
  16. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  17. Which companies will give salary of 50 Lakhs for a software engineer from IIT?
  18. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
27th May 2015, 03:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary for freshers in IT companies?

Starting salary for freshers in IT companies as given below.

--> ABB India Fresher salary

6.5 Lakhs

--> ADP India fresher salary

3.65 Lakhs

--> DRDO Fresher salary

4 Lakhs

--> FSS Fresher salary

6.5 Lakh

--> TCS fresher salary

3.5 Lakhs

--> Motorola India fresher salary

4 Lakhs

--> Google India fresher salary

12 Lakh

--> HCL India fresher salary

3.2 Lakhs

--> HP India fresher salary

3.4 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?