5th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships available for me after completing HSC with 97%

i completed my hsc in2012. i have scored 97%.now i am doing my B.E(CSE).i belong to BCM communityand iam agirl. what r all the scholarships available to me?

31st October 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for me after completing HSC with 97%

I m reading in class 7 nw.i wnt to b n software enGneer.so wd sud i do(ac2ualy tke preparation) frm nw to gt a scholarship aftr my H.S.C xexm nd which univrCT is gud fr ds subjct?
5th August 2015, 11:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships available for me after completing HSC with 97%

Name of different scholarships available for you after completing HSC as given.

--> CBSE scholarship

For the above scholarship you must have to score at least 80 % in your exam.

--> Also state board offers you complete scholarship for further education.

You have some more options. You can attempt following entrance exams for getting scholarships :

--> Indian Oil Academic iocl Scholarships

--> Reliance Foundation

--> North south Foundation.

For your kind information i want to tell you that you are eligible for the scholarship only if you continue your study without backlog.

Scholarship amount: Rs.1000/- per month for three years in graduation and Rs.2000/- per month for two years after graduation in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?