27th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after 12th in mass communication?

what scope do i have after 12th in mass communication if i am a student of physics-chemistry-mathematics ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after 12th in mass communication?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  4. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. What is the fee structure for mass communication? What is the scope for Mass Communication
  7. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  8. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  9. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  10. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication? -- [New]
  11. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  12. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  13. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  14. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  16. Career scope of M.Sc in Multimedia & Mass Communication?
  17. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
31st December 2011, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope after 12th in mass communication?

Mass communication courses are offered at UG, PG, and at Phd levels. These courses offer wide scope in the present scenario. The candidates can find jobs in journalism and in advertising. Public relation and corporate communication are other areas where they can seek jobs. Firms involved in broadcasting and copy writing also prefers these candidates.
10th March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

what scope do i have in mass communication after 12th if i am a student of commerce?
17th April 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is a scope in mass communication after 12th with physics, chemistry and biology?
25th April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want LLB course. This course is possible aft 12th s.sc. If no ,what i can do?
30th November 2012, 11:34 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Proliferation of media houses has opened up many opportunities for graduates who opt for Masscom and Journalism. One can work as correspondent, reporter, anchor, columnist and radio jockey in print/electronics/web media houses.

Advertising is also a promising career option to graduates. Courses in Masscom/Journalism/Advertising are offered by several universities and private institutes. Besides there are also distance learning programmes.

Earning in this sector is highly lucrative which generally ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.

2nd January 2013, 01:35 PM
Reshma 111

WHAT IS JOURNALISM?
Journalism:-
It involves various areas of works like reporting, editing, writing, photographing, broadcasting or cable casting news items.

Journalism is classified into two on the basis of media- (i) Print Journalism and
(ii) Electronic (Audio/Visual) Journalism.

(i)Print Journalism:-
It includes newspapers, magazines and journals, where you can work as editors, reporters, columnists, correspondents etc.

(ii)Electronic journalism
It includes working for Radio, Television and the Web. Skilled people are required to maintain sites by web newspapers and popular newspapers and magazines who have their own web editions. These do not contain print editions. You can work as a reporter, writer, editor, researcher, correspondent and anchor.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks!
26th July 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Which subject I can read for entrence and do this course?
28th July 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope in indian army after mass communication?
30th July 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject I can read for entrence and do this course?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am madhuri keer i have just completed my graduation from chaudhary charan singh university
i want to brighten my future in journalism so plz offer me am i eligible to do it or not and suggest me best courses and colleges in new delhi, mostly in delhi uiversity
All those students who wish to enter journalism/mass comm field should read this excellent book /guide written for them Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). : "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members as well as news portals.
These book and guide will help you in preparing for Entrance Exam of Masters in Journalism and Mass communication.
Order at [email protected] or see details by visiting this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

"Nuances of Journalistic Writings" is also available on sapnaonline.com

https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
6th April 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of arts intrested in electronic media but as i am a girl my parents fell it not will give me a good salary and reputation if you can suggest some measures for better carrer in same field
29th June 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of commerce so, can i do mass communication. Sir please help me. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?