29th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after completing MSc Mechanics from Germany Colleges?

life after study im msc(mechanics) in germany colleges..please list to me the scope for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  2. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  3. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  4. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  6. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  10. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  11. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  12. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  13. Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?
  14. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  15. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  18. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
31st October 2016, 04:12 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope after completing MSc Mechanics from Germany Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
life after study im msc(mechanics) in germany colleges..please list to me the scope for it

There are lots of jobs opportunities after completing MSC ( Mechanics) from Germany. You can get job in the Germany. There are lots of private and limited companies related to automobile works in large fields.

You can join airforce workshop stations after completing the Msc program.
You can join the limited aircraft companies, they will provide a nice salary packages.
15th October 2017, 04:40 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope after completing MSc Mechanics from Germany Colleges?

The MSc programme in Engineering Design and Applied Mechanics is aimed at students who want to participate in the development of new and better solutions based on the laws of mechanics. After completing, you can easily work on those hearing aids or mobile phones—to engines, turbines, wind turbines, ships, and offshore structure.You can also work on defence areas, they provide good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?