22nd July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after MSc? I am doing MSc in Chemistry so can I become a scientist?

Sir,
I am doing M.Sc. in Chemistry.
What are the scopes after M.sc.?
Can i become a scientist?
What will I have to do for that?
Plz tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  3. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  6. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  8. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  9. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  10. Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  12. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  13. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
  14. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  15. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  16. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  17. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  18. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
8th September 2012, 02:42 PM
esrijan

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope after MSc? I am doing MSc in Chemistry so can I become a scientist?

yes u can become a scientist.try for c.s.i.r exam.u will be given fellowship.it is good enough for u to become a scientist,all the best!!!!!
12th September 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after MSc? I am doing MSc in Chemistry so can I become a scientist?

which exam should i give for scintist
26th July 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after MSc? I am doing MSc in Chemistry so can I become a scientist?

If i do bsc-Msc- than p.hd can i do research in future?
7th February 2014, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

After complete msc chemistry .i want to become scientist .iwant to do phd also .please guide me for my better futre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?