4th May 2015, 09:18 PM
Anjali murinjayakkal thil

What is the scope after taking BSc computer science and mathematics

i wld like ti knw the scope after taking b.sc computer.stastics & mathematics and after doing it can we do b.ed and become a teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  2. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  7. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  11. What are the career options in mathematics after BSc computer science
  12. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  13. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  14. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  15. Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?
  16. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Courses after B.Sc(Mathematics) and M.Sc(Computer science)?
5th May 2015, 10:36 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope after taking BSc computer science and mathematics

both are different streams so the scope and its career options are also different where in the Computer science you can become the computer analyst, Software developer and a data analyst but in the Mathematics you can go in the teaching department or after Master can also publish your own research papers.

Career options in computer science are -

>> Computer operator

>> Networking engineer

>> Software developer

>> Data and network management

While in Mathematics career as -

>> A Mathematician

>> A teacher in Secondary school

>> Assistant lecturer in collage

>> Assistant professor in University

>> Professor in University

>> Can write books and research papers on your own thoughts after M.Phil in Mathematics
7th November 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after taking BSc computer science and mathematics

I am studying bsc computer science after which is netter to me between finance and it in MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?