4th August 2013, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Assam after completing MSW? What kind of jobs are available?

what are the scope in assam after completing msw? What kind of govt jobs are available after completing MSW?

7th October 2017, 09:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the scope in Assam after completing MSW? What kind of jobs are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the scope in assam after completing msw? What kind of govt jobs are available after completing MSW?

After completing MSW (Master of Social Work) you can go for career options in areas like Old age homes, Prisons, Natural resources management companies, Human right agencies, Health industries, Education sectors, Hospitals, Disaster management department, Clinics, Correction cells etc.

Job Options after MSW (Master of Social Work):-

:- Senior manager.

:- Assistant director.

:- Welfare officer.

:- Communication officer.

:- Documentation officer.

:- District consultant.

:- Junior research fellow.

:- Sub regional training coordinator.

>> Salary offered in above mentioned after completing MSW course in government sector is from Rs:- 18,000/ to Rs:- 35,000/- per month.
13th December 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in Assam after completing MSW? What kind of jobs are available?

I am persuing MSW in counseling. I want to know the scope of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?