29th December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B.Tech EEE in power plants and renewable energy?

sir i am completed B.Tech EEE .
i am a fresher.i like to in power sector stream,but when i approach any power plants they are asking exprience in related stream.i am special intrested in renvable energy(solar energy).so please give me suggestion in related stream

10th July 2012, 09:37 AM
babblu6
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope for B.Tech EEE in power plants and renewable energy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am completed B.Tech EEE .
i am a fresher.i like to in power sector stream,but when i approach any power plants they are asking exprience in related stream.i am special intrested in renvable energy(solar energy).so please give me suggestion in related stream
please join in any small power plant like wind power plant get experience in that and go to your dream job
2nd September 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for B.Tech EEE in power plants and renewable energy?

sir, i m a b.tech (eee) final year student and want to the power plant designing course please tell me about the intitution where i can do these course my mail is [email protected]
19th January 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i am currently doing btech in eee and have made plans to pursue mba in energy management?i want to know the scope and jobs applicable to me
25th May 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

First improve your knowledge of renewable energy:
You can go for M-Tech(Renewable energy) from Energy departments of the following institutes:-
(1) IIT Bombay (2) MANIT(Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology) or NIT Bhopal (3) TERI university and many more.....
Specialized knowledge in the following field will make you good contender for solar jobs.
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?