6th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemical engineering from BITS Pilani? List of suitable colleges?

kindly let me know about scope of che engg from bits pilani & placement & package expected. whether ch engg is suitable for girl condidate. What will be better option bet ch engg from pilani or comp science from iiit-h

Related Questions:
  1. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  2. Any scope in MS Nanotechnology or Equivalent field if done from US? List of good universities in US?
  3. Should I choose BITS Pilani or Goa for Mechanical, E&C, Chemical after scoring 308 in BITSAT?
  4. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course? -- [New]
  5. Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?
  6. BITSAT Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Is direct admission possible in top private engineering colleges like BITS Pilani Ranchi
  8. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  9. Which is the entrance exam for PG in Chemical?
  10. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  12. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  13. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Tech course in Chemical Engineering in Delhi without any entrance exam? Which college is suitable for me after scoring 70% in B.Tech?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  17. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  18. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
25th July 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering from BITS Pilani? List of suitable colleges?

what is the scope for chemical engineering from VNIT NAGPUR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?