5th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?

what is a scope of chemical engg? how many minimum salery and maximum salery for chemical engg?give me list for chemical company in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  7. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  8. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  9. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  10. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  11. Is chemical engineering good?
  12. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary of chemical engineering?
  13. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  14. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  15. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  16. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  17. What is the scope of chemical engineering in india?
  18. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada? -- [New]
20th March 2013, 05:05 PM
raj bn

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?

Scope for Chemical engineering is good. You can also become entrepreneur by setting up your own company like a soap industry in your region or any such small scale industry in your area.
Also there are lots of companies who hire chemical engineers like Reliance Petroleum, Shell, ONGC and pays very good money of 5 to 6 lakhs. And there are some other companies like MCF, ITC, Micheline, ABB, L&T, BIOCON, CIPLA, AKZO NOBLE, VEDANTHA etc. who pays a reasonable amount of 3.5 to 5 lakhs per annum.

So minimum of 3.5 and maximum of 6 lakhs per annum.

you can read from my previous posts for more details.
20th March 2013, 05:09 PM
raj bn

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?

Scope for Chemical engineering is good. You can also become entrepreneur by setting up your own company like a soap industry in your region or any such small scale industry in your area.
Also there are lots of companies who hire chemical engineers like Reliance Petroleum, Shell, ONGC and pays very good money of 5 to 6 lakhs. And there are some other companies like MCF, ITC, Micheline, ABB, L&T, BIOCON, CIPLA, AKZO NOBLE, VEDANTHA etc. who pays a reasonable amount of 3.5 to 5 lakhs per annum.

So minimum of 3.5 and maximum of 6 lakhs per annum.

you can read from my previous posts for more details.
25th April 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?

what is the scope of the chemical engineer in local states?
28th May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Which will be having excellent scope after 4 years - Petroleum Engineering or Chemical Engineering ?
2nd October 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

chemical engineering have scope after 4 years..??
14th October 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope and salary in petroleum engineering
21st June 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

do i have to do b.tech to become a chemical engineer or i can start with diploma?
25th August 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How we prepared for job opportunities for chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?