27th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for civil engineers?

may I know the scope for future civil engineers...please send to me the details about the scope

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for civil engineers?
  2. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  3. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  4. Scope for Civil Engineers who acquired M.Tech in Civil? Is MBA necessary for better placement? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E.?
  5. Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India
  6. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  7. Different job opportunities for civil engineers?
  8. What I have to do in CE engineering?
  9. Can Civil Engineers get jobs in IT sector?
  10. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  11. Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Masters courses after B.E. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?
  13. Does IES has scope for electrical engineers?
  14. What is the scope in mechanical engineering? How much is the salary? -- [New]
  15. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  16. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers? Which companies will recruit Civil Engineers?
  17. Job in airport profession after BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope for engineers in building management system?
1st September 2013, 10:30 AM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: What is the scope for civil engineers?

Dear friend,

In every way of our lives,every person must have to depend on engineers.So the development of country totally depend on engineers whether they are electrical engineer,mechanical engineer,civil engineer or any other else.

But among all those courses the scope of a civil engineer is very high.Every person needs some shelter to lead life happily.This can be achieved only by a civil engineer.

Not only in case of shelter but also for travelling ,transporting of a person totally depends on a civil engineer.

construction of bridges,dams also depend on civil engineer.so for development of country,civil engineers are necessary.

Thus in future years also,the demand for civil engineer does not decreases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?