8th October 2011, 07:59 PM

What is the scope of company secretary? How to reach the top management level of company?

Sir
I am a commerce graduate with HON's in accountancy and have got an MBA degree from my current company (airtel), i have got five years of work experience in sales and marketing. but i want to reach to the top management level of company. So do this course in C.S will help me reaching there?

10th December 2017, 06:51 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: What is the scope of company secretary? How to reach the top management level of company?

CS course will help in career growth say from the Junior Secretarial officer to the Financial Advisor. Finally you can become a board member, director or even managing director

A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary professional you can get in the following areas:
1. Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
2. Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services
3. Financial Market Services
4. Management Services

In India, the monthly starting salary can be anywhere between Rs. 28,000 and Rs. 40,000.
11th December 2017, 07:48 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the scope of company secretary? How to reach the top management level of company?

Yes CS will help you to reach at top management level company.A company secretary is a senior position in a private sector company or public sector.

CS course has three stages:-

Foundation Programme
Eligibility:- 10+2 pass
Executive Programme
Eligibility:-Graduation
Professional Programme

Employment areas:-

Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services
Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services
Financial Market Services
Management Services

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs.28,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?