17th April 2011, 11:53 AM
VINEET BHASKAR

Scope for a biology student after 12th? Information about B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Sir, i am the student of class 12 from cbse board and having biology group...so i want to know about the scope of biology student after 12??

Sir,please describe in brief about b.tech in biotechnolgy

1. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  2. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  3. Can a student study B.Tech(Biotechnology) without studying Biology in 12th? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  6. Can I choose Biotechnology if I am a Biology student?
  7. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  8. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  9. Will there be any scope in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  11. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  12. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  14. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. Marine microbiology colleges in Mumbai and course details?
  17. Required Marks in Biology in 12th Class to be eligible for Biotechnology course?
  18. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology?
23rd June 2011, 10:34 PM
sparkle

Default Re: Scope for a biology student after 12th? Information about B.Tech in Biotechnology?

There are numerous options for a student with biology background. B.Tech in biotechnology has a very bright career prospect if studied properly.

This sector is one of the fastest growing sector in India. Professional biotechnologists are being employed in large govt and private pharmaceutical companies, chemical industries, bio-processing and food-processing companies.

Persons of biotechnology background also can be recruited in other related fields like : Industrial research and development, medicine and health care, agriculture, animal care sector etc.

So you can surely go for B.Tech in biotechnology. Best of luck!
23rd July 2011, 01:02 PM

Default Re: Scope for a biology student after 12th? Information about B.Tech in Biotechnology?

can i get B tech with biology?
2nd August 2011, 09:15 PM

sir,can i do b.tech in biotech after bsc.biotech?how?
31st August 2011, 10:56 PM

i have taken bio science that means with out math in class xii can i apply genetics as my further study?
15th September 2011, 05:23 PM

sir iam a student of 11th from icse board and i have opted bio stream, my father wants me to see as doctor but since its difficult task so i want to do b.tech and want some informations and scope, and best colleges for it.....
22nd September 2011, 04:38 PM

what are different prosperous field in which a bio stream student after cbse 12th can apply?
27th October 2011, 12:23 PM

what are the scopes for a bio student without maths
4th December 2011, 08:25 PM

i am an biology student of 12th matric and i am so confused of wat option to take in my future..i am not intrrested in operations ...so what are the other scopes in medical field ...please kindly reply...sir/madam...and i almost expect a good salary
9th January 2012, 03:45 PM

i did m.sc in environmental sciences and im lookinf for m.tech courses but in class 12th i had biology so can eligible for any m.tech courses
1st February 2012, 06:08 PM

i am in 10th standard nd m planning to take physics chem n bio in 11th bt without maths as i am very very bad at it..so what can i do after 12th..i hv a keen interest in biology so what can i do in biology in future without maths???
please reply..
8th April 2012, 05:04 PM

what is the scope with math and bio both after doing 11 nd 12
8th April 2012, 08:35 PM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by VINEET BHASKAR View Post
Sir, i am the student of class 12 from cbse board and having biology group...so i want to know about the scope of biology student after 12??

Sir,please describe in brief about b.tech in biotechnolgy
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are no eligible for B.Tech biotechnology.

B.Tech biotechnology is for those student who opt after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths and biology.

There are many option after passing 12th with Medical stream:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.D.S
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.SC Biology
> B.SC Microbiology
> B.SC Nursing
> B.SC Agriculture
etc

GOOD LUCK!
8th April 2012, 09:12 PM
Oracle 9

Scope for a biology student after 12th

B.Pharmacy

HOMOEOPATHY

AYURVEDA

UNANI

NURSING

PARA- MEDICAL FIELDS

NUTRITIONIST

HOSPITAL AND HEALTH ADMINSTRATION

PUBLIC HEALTH

PHAMACEUTICAL SCIENCE

VETERINARY SCIENCE

AGRICULTURE

LIFE/BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE

CLINICAL RESEARCH

and

MANY MORE.
11th April 2012, 11:18 PM

i am a student of class 12th with physics, chemistry, maths and bio.
Sir, i cant take up decisions for what to do after my 12th cbse board exams.
I need yours greatful suggestions please suggest me sir.
11th April 2012, 11:20 PM

i am a student of class 12th with physics, chemistry, maths and bio.
Sir, i cant take up decisions for what to do after my 12th cbse board exams.
I need yours greatful suggestions please suggest me sir.
20th May 2012, 07:47 PM

sir i want to ask a qustion is that i want to become an ips oficer with biology so please guide me
22nd May 2012, 05:22 PM

i hav an interest in medical field but i'm doing btech in biotechnology...is there ny way by which i can connect to d clinical field?
22nd May 2012, 07:06 PM

i hav an interest in medical field but i'm doing btech in biotechnology...is there ny way by which i can connect to d clinical field?
27th May 2012, 06:09 PM

My combination is PCMB and i'm in 12th now!my interest is more in creative and arts. i dont want to take up engineering or medical after my 12th.Can you please guide me with streams based on my interest.is biotech a good option?
6th June 2012, 02:55 PM

scope for bio-tech students?
10th June 2012, 02:30 PM

i have completed my B.Sc.Nursing,sir i am 24 years old.what are the possibilities for me to go in navy or air force?
9th March 2013, 07:40 PM

hello sir i m in 12th science and i hve taken biology as a main group in 12th can i get admission in BE Biotechnology after 12th???
13th March 2013, 07:24 PM

I fear to opt medical because seats are available on basis of bribe.
17th April 2013, 12:21 AM

i am in 10th standard nd m planning to take physics chem n bio in 11th bt without maths as i am very very bad at it..so what can i do after 12th..i hv a keen interest in biology so what can i do in biology in future without maths???
please reply..
You have the option of homescience
1st June 2013, 01:36 PM

What will be the initial salary if I study bio technology?
3rd June 2013, 09:58 AM

i need to do m.b.b.s. so how much percentage is needed in 12th cbse toget merit ?to get good collge?
13th June 2013, 08:08 PM

sir i m student of bio stream and want to know about my career option after 12
19th June 2013, 01:22 AM

Sir, wat scope in b tech for bio student plz tell me.
24th June 2013, 09:38 PM

i am a student of class 11..the subjects i have taken physics,chemistry,biology and biotechnology. Can i do B.tech in biotechnology?
20th July 2013, 10:55 AM

good morning sir, i m a student of bio science widout maths..plz help wat are the scopes of it in india after class 12...
14th October 2013, 04:08 PM

may class 11 may hu our may aagay doctor banna chate hu to mujay keya kar na chaeya our konse cocthing gud hay ...
22nd November 2013, 09:59 AM

sir i have opinion to go another country for job in this field plz suggest to achieve this
3rd April 2014, 08:05 PM
vijay harinath

Thumbs up maths and biology vs computer and biology

Sir, I am a student of class 10. I want to know which group has a good scope among the following two:
*maths & biology
*computer & biology
I have a passion towards medicine . Please let me know which is a better option
7th April 2014, 02:07 PM

Sir, I am a student of 12th biology (phy,chem,bio).After 12th can i study b.tech ( information technology)
8th April 2014, 10:42 PM

Sir, I m the student of 9th class having icse board. I want to know different scope s in medical feild
10th April 2014, 07:31 PM

I want to know about the various scopes of biology in minimum exp. Is math. essential for different vacancies.
27th April 2014, 08:37 PM

I am interested in biology and I want to get job early which is the best career for me
13th May 2014, 08:14 PM

Resp sir,
Sir i am the student who has completed 12th with physics ,chemistry ,maths & biology so please tell me whether i can do B -tech without mathematics. OR is ther B-Tech without mathematics
6th June 2014, 07:54 PM

Respected sir/madam,
I'm a student of cl-11.I have a dilemma what to take next for my future.I want to take bio-science as it has no maths coz i'm very poor in it.I just want to know what are the scopes for a biology student after cl-12.I want to be a Doctor but the fear is that if i don't get good marks in the entrance exam,what will i do,is there any other option to take in this stream???
16th July 2014, 04:27 PM

Sir I have taken bio in class11 and I wat to known that without taking math there will not be any difficulty in csat
Ias because there is a large portion of reasoning so itwill not taken any difficulti in future
12th October 2014, 10:57 PM

i am a student of 10 class as i have dicided to take biology as a subject in 11 after 12 i want to become an successful doctor so which coaching will be best for me
and other options in biology stream so that as much early as i can i can get a better job