14th August 2011, 12:53 PM
linad

When will the form be available for BSc Microbiology course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

respected sir,
i anshupriya singh from W.B wants to know that when will the form for undergraduate course i.e B.SC in microbiology is issued .what is the procedure and fee structure. plz sir reply as soon as possible nd give me some information about the scope in this subject. i truely expect a quick response from you.
thanking you,
anshupriya
west bengal
dist:burdwan
date 14/08/2011

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  5. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  6. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?
  7. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  13. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  14. Is there any entrance test for admission in M.Sc Microbiology at Hindustan College?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  16. What is the fee structure for PG course in microbiology?
  17. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
9th January 2012, 07:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the form be available for BSc Microbiology course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

For pursuing B.sc microbiology first of you needs to be 10 + 2 passed with science stream and should have Biology as one of the subjects in order to get admission in any of the colleges under Bsc in Microbiology (Honors).Generally the fee structure of B.Sc in Microbiology course is generally lies in between Rs. 5000 to 37500 only.And the fee of this course under Calcutta University is as low as Rs. 2400 to 6000 per year.Application forms will be available on the College website.There are plenty of job prospects in the field of Microbiology like you can avail jobs in various Industries like:

Biochemical Plants
Dairy Industries
Pharmaceutical
Cosmetic
Bottling Plants
Water Processing Plants
Fertilizer industries.
11th May 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the form be available for BSc Microbiology course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?

sir,please tell me the fee structure of bsc microbilogy in kerala &tamilnadu colleges
1st August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the fees normally lies in taking admission in bsc microbiology from amity university
24th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for studying bsc in microbiology in bangalore colleges?
9th June 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I got 59 percent inHsc board Exam can i get admission in microbiology plz sir reply soon i am waiting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?