28th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to give the company exam? I have completed graduation

sir,i have just completed my graduation,i want to knew what percentage required in graduation for giving company secretary exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H) -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  3. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  4. Can I give SBI PO exam if scored 54% in Graduation and 60% in PG?
  5. Required percentage for probationer officer in Banks? I have completed graduation with 42% marks
  6. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  7. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  8. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  9. Am I eligible to give Preliminary Exam of UPSC being a student of final year B.Sc? Required percentage of marks in Graduation for this?
  10. CA can be joined directly or any entrance exam is required? Percentage required in graduation for IPCC?
  11. If I am student of communicative English(major) can I give IPS exam? How many times can one attempt the exam?
  12. Can I get a job in reputed IT company? I have scored 75% in 10th, 70% n 12th and 45% in graduation
  13. What is the qualification required for B.Ed correspondence? I have completed B.Com
  14. How to take admission in LLB from Mumbai University? What is the percentage required?
  15. Any minimum percentage required for appearing in Civil Service Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to appear for Bank Exams?
  18. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
19th July 2016, 09:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to give the company exam? I have completed graduation

>> Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts the Company Secretary Exam.

>> This examination has three stages i.e Foundation programme, Executive programme and Professional Programme.

>> For company secretary exam you need to score minimum of 60% in your graduation from a recognized university.

>> The examination fee of company secretary exam is Rs. 1200/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?