11th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope if I get 55% in 12th science?

i get 55 percent in 12 science i need guidence for scope wich have best future.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope if I get 55% in 12th science?
  2. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  3. Detailed information, scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  4. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  5. What is the scope of Commerce with Economics over Science if want to study in 11th?
  6. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th Science? Scope of B.Pharmacy in India?
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses available after passing 12th science in Kerala? What is the scope?
  10. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  11. What is a better option in terms of scope for a 12th science student?
  12. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  13. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  14. IS there any scope for job after studying doctorate in pharmacy? I am studying in 12th science
  15. What should I take either Science or Commerce to get good job in America? Is it correct that there is no scope for Commerce in USA?
  16. Is there any scope for placement in MNC's? I have secured 54% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech computer science
  17. How to do electrical in Polytechnic after scoring 55% marks in 12th science? What is the scope after Polytechnic?
  18. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
12th June 2012, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope if I get 55% in 12th science?

If you are planning to join for engineering course then you have to have a good score in the entrance exam. The other option available is to join for BCA course. You can also join B.Sc course in any area like chemistry, physics, biochemistry etc. You also have the option to switch over to other streams like B.Com, B.A., LLB. Before you make a decision make sure you have analysed your strengths and also select a stream in which you are sure to excel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?