3rd February 2013, 07:35 PM
neelabh5

What is the scope in industrial engineering after M.Tech?

what scope in industrial engineering after M.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  11. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  12. Information about M.E? Which course has more scope in industrial field? -- [New]
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  15. What is the scope of industrial engineering? I am doing 1st year industrial engineering
  16. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  17. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  18. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
30th September 2016, 03:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the scope in industrial engineering after M.Tech?

After completion of this course, you can choose either Job or higher studies. In Industrial engineering, there are great opportunities in private as well as public sector. After completion higher study in Industrial Engineering, you can seek for well reputed post & higher salary than getting after Industrial Engineering. After completion of this course, you can get job in different employment area. Hence, there is a wide scope for you in future if you apply your skill and knowledge correctly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?