29th September 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can do SAP having done BA and DCA?

Dear Sir, I have done BA and DCA, can i do SAP and for frame my career in such field.
kindly conform me.
[email protected]

30th September 2016, 01:00 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can do SAP having done BA and DCA?

Yes, Off course you can do SAP after completion of DCA and BCA course, because the minimum educational qualifications needed to join SAP Course is Graduation in any streams. Also there is no age criteria to join this course and hence you can join this as per your convenience. "SAP " basically means "Systems, applications & products in Data Processing”and was originally aimed to provide complete platform to customers for database & other application management.
The main use of SAP is to offer new e-business applications, web interfaces, tools for supply chain management, customer relationship management and many more work like this. SAP is very good business platform at global level in various functional fields including Financial Accounting and Controlling, Production Planning and Materials Management etc. And this is the main reason of growing demand of SAP certified candidates.

The duration of course will be of 8 to 12 weeks and the total cost of this course will be near about 2-3.5 lakhs.

List of Institutes for SAP Training Courses in India :

INFINITI Consulting , Hyderabad
Path Reminder Software Solutions , Hyderabad
Soft Learn Technologies Pvt Ltd , Hyderabad
Sky Info Technologies Pvt Ltd
Unisoft India
30th September 2016, 03:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can do SAP having done BA and DCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have done BA and DCA, can i do SAP and for frame my career in such field.
kindly conform me.
[email protected]
The required qualification for doing SAP course is that candidate need to be graduate in Engineering, B.Com, B.SC, M.CA or completed Master's degree. If the candidate has any experience in the relevant field like production, purchase or any other it will be an added advantage to study SAP module.

So, your qualification not apt for doing SAP course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?