23rd July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in ISRO for electrical engineering with B.E? What is the starting salary?

What is the scopes in ISRO for electrical engineer with B.E. ? and What is starting salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary of electrical engineer?
  2. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  4. How to join ISRO as a scientist after B.Tech mechanical? How to prepare for scientist job in ISRO? What is the salary?
  5. Information regarding ISRO entrance exam? Is there any scope for students?
  6. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  7. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  8. Scope & salary after completing B.Ed?
  9. What is scope of electronics and electrical engineering ?
  10. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  11. Minimum salary after joining in for ISRO jobs?
  12. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  13. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  14. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  15. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  16. Starting salary offered for me being a candidate of Electrical stream from NIT Warangal?
  17. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  18. What are the best fields in engineering? I am interested in electrical and electronics engineering
30th November 2017, 06:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in ISRO for electrical engineering with B.E? What is the starting salary?

Bachelor of Engineering candidates are eligible for jobs in Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO conducts its own entrance exam which a candidate need to crack to get job in it.

Bachelor's degree in engineering in technology or engineering with minimum of 60% marks.

The age criteria is 21-30 years.

As per 7th pay commission, initial salary will be around Rs 70,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?