22nd November 2012, 09:22 PM
chetananarvekar

What is the scope for M.Com after doing M.Com? What is the scope for SET exam

I have done MCom. and Want to know what is the scope for Mcom?
And what is the scope For SET Exam?

29th April 2013, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for M.Com after doing M.Com? What is the scope for SET exam

M.com graduates can get in to the position of senior accountant. Those with SET qualification can join as teacher in HSC schools. NET qualified candidates can join as Asst Professor in colleges. In BSNL, you can try for Junior Accounts Officer position. You can try for matching jobs from the website of SSC, UPSC, and PSC.
30th August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for M.Com after doing M.Com? What is the scope for SET exam

If we go for a 1 year diploma of financial management then what scope we will have in future ?
20th November 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I just wanna ask if i do ca from icai with b.com(a&f) together from ignou and after completing b.com should i go for m.com(f&t) ignou or do mba?
15th May 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what can i do when not get minimum % for m.com admisson in govt. college. Is any value of other university
6th August 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Gset exam ke liye bcom k baad kya qualification chahiye?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?