30th May 2011, 06:35 PM
KKrishan

What is the scope of MSc Physics? Which are the universities offering this course?

Sir.... I want to ask what are scope of m.sc. Physics and tell me about university offering this coures

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in different branches of physics after doing MSc in Physics -- [New]
  2. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  4. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  5. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  7. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  9. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering MSc Integrated course in Physics and Biology? What is the scope for this field?
  12. Universities offering MSc Physics through distance education? I have completed my BSc?
  13. Best institutes offering MSc Physics through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  14. Which are the universities offering MSc Nanotechnology in Physics
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  16. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  17. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  18. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
27th February 2012, 08:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc Physics? Which are the universities offering this course?

There are several scopes in the field of various Research Centers in India and in abroad for M.Sc degree holders in Physics.M.sc Physics holder are required for the detailed research in various fields of physics, also recruited in defense through SSC and CDS.One can also join the research projects in defense in DRDO after their recruitment in DRDO. List of universities for Pursuing M.Sc in Physics:-

University of pune,

Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT),

University of Delhi,

Banglore University,

IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal,

Hans Raj College,

Loyola College,

Presidency College (Chennai).
9th April 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MSc Physics? Which are the universities offering this course?

Can I go abroad after M.sc Physics???? Can I join robotics after it????????
10th April 2012, 12:02 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKrishan View Post
Sir.... I want to ask what are scope of m.sc. Physics and tell me about university offering this coures
HI!
Top College offering M.Sc Physics are:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute Of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khargpur
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bangalore
etc

good luck!
15th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, which is the best option (atomic physics, nuclear physics, astro phy. Etc....) in M.Sc., and tel me scope of that plz
27th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have asked a question about my career. This is very urgent. But I didn't get any answer. Please give me the answer otherwise I am not going to like this site at all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?