4th January 2013, 01:11 AM
01laxmi

What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?

wt is scope for production engineering after one year of experience in sale and with full time MBA(marketing),how much should be expected pay scale in production engineering after 1year of experience in sales or as fresher???/

Related Questions:
  1. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  2. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  3. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  4. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  5. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  6. How to do full time MBA after doing B.Tech?
  7. How can I go for LLB after doing MBA in HR? I have 1 year experience in HR
  8. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  9. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  10. How to enroll for full time 1 year campus based HRM certification program in Atlanta USA? I am a MBA HR student with 1 year experience
  11. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  12. Scope and future in Production Engineering? What is the average package provided? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  14. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  16. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  17. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  18. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
16th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01laxmi View Post
wt is scope for production engineering after one year of experience in sale and with full time MBA(marketing),how much should be expected pay scale in production engineering after 1year of experience in sales or as fresher???/
After BTech in production engineering a.k.a Mechanical production, it doesnt realy matter if u have an MBA or NOT. The 4 year production engineering itself is combn of MBA and ENGINEERING, though it doesnt make u both, its better to do MBA aftr BBA,

ANd the salary part, experienced or not its goin to be around Rs.7,000
That's even below the payscale for degree students..
Truly, mech production is surely a waste of time and money.
17th June 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for production engineering after 1 year of experience and with full time MBA Marketing?

i am a chemical enginer & having 5 years of experience in production. I want to pursue DLP-MBA. Which is the best option for me in mba ? As i am not interested to continue in production field. please tell me the best career option.

thanks & regards
vishal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?