29th January 2012, 08:35 PM
nileshcs

What is the scope for students who are pursuing B.E?

I am doing my B.E(computer) from G.H Raisoni (university of pune) and got 56% till 6th sem as we know its very tough job to get 60% in university of pune what is the scope of students who persuing his/her B.E from this university whose % is less than 60% because 95% of students from this university get % less than 60 in B.E????

15th June 2012, 08:11 PM

Default Re: What is the scope for students who are pursuing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshcs View Post
I am doing my B.E(computer) from G.H Raisoni (university of pune) and got 56% till 6th sem as we know its very tough job to get 60% in university of pune what is the scope of students who persuing his/her B.E from this university whose % is less than 60% because 95% of students from this university get % less than 60 in B.E????
Dont lose Hope. First of all, you need to know the scope and fields where you can apply:
MNCs, companies in IT/CSE, banking, Defence, academic (as a lecturer and so) and higher studies.

Now you sort out your interest area and start working for those, if you have the issue of 60%.. then streamline those which require only DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY and so..

Moreover, you can go for higher studies also.
You need not worry, there are many students like you and institutes which are known for strict marking.
at last, there is always an option for self-employment also.

Moreover, you can go for firms/companies/jobs where you need to pass an exam of theirs and interview is there. if you have the potential, they will take you..

Good luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?