5th October 2011, 09:11 PM
vishalbhame

What should I do in case I am not able to get placement even after securing good marks in B.E. from Pune university?

Respected sir/madam/friends
recentely i hav completed my B.E IN electronics & telecomm.I have good academics(80,78,69% in 10th,12th,engg).Also i had at least 1st class in each sem. of my Engg. with Distinction in final(69%).But due to my poor comm. skill(English)i do not got placement though i have good tech.knowledge. now i am very confused abt whether to join 6 month Embedded Class(placement oriented) or prepare for GATE in 4 monts.(i have qualified GATE 2011 with 90%).

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the B.Tech colleges having good placement record under Pune University?
  2. Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?
  3. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  4. Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?
  5. Will I be able to get admission in CDAC or Sunbean, Pune after securing rank 3894?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  7. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  8. Which are the institutes in ACS Pune providing good PLC training and placement
  9. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  10. Which branch of NICMAR would offer good placement either Pune or Hyderbad or Goa?
  11. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  12. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University? -- [New]
  13. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  15. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  16. How to get placement through Pantnagar University in Agriculture field?
  17. How may I get last 10 years BCA(pune university) campus placement papers along with answers?
  18. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
12th May 2016, 10:04 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What should I do in case I am not able to get placement even after securing good marks in B.E. from Pune university?

You can go for GATE if you want to higher education.
Else, join the embedded classes if you want a career in electronics or you can try for IT sector where there are lot of openings for such good academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?