8th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying MSc Physics in Abroad?

what is the scope in studying M.Sc physics in abroad?...please tell me the scope

26th February 2013, 06:34 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What is the scope of studying MSc Physics in Abroad?

Dear
Defiantly there is lots of scope for Physics IN India and Abroad.but to go abroad keep in mind that you need to jave TOFEL/GRE etc.If you interested to do research its well and good because there are lots of physical laboratory's welcomes you to do it.
You can try in some universities like Oxford, Cambridge or At NASA fro the jobs or for research to complete your Phd.Even some companies also recruit you.so Go ahead.
All the best
26th February 2013, 06:35 PM
sbgowda

Dear
Defiantly there is lots of scope for Physics IN India and Abroad.but to go abroad keep in mind that you need to have TOFEL/GRE etc.If you interested to do research its well and good because there are lots of physical laboratory's welcomes you to do it.
You can try in some universities like Oxford, Cambridge or At NASA fro the jobs or for research to complete your Phd.Even some companies also recruit you.so Go ahead.
All the best
22nd July 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Are their are any scholarship programs in oxford,cambridge or nasa.And also tell me the companies name which recruit of a msc physics students for abroad.please send it my gmail id [email protected]
15th August 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc non medical in india.
will i get job in abroad after doing msc physics or maths in india
7th January 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am currently pursuing BSc honours physics from Delhi university which is a three year course. I wish to apply abroad, like in usa or uk. I checked the requirements from international students for applying in MSc program of universities like oxford, Cambridge, imperial college etc. They have clearly mentioned that the student must have British honours degree which is equivalent to BSc MSc from India. But i do not want to do msc in India...what is the way out?
24th March 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Iam a doing bsc physics degree now and i would like to do msc abroad. Is there any scholarship that i can apply now? Are there any possibilities regarding this. Please let me know .my email is [email protected]
10th August 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc (non medical) graduate.
and i would like to do msc(physics) in
abroad. Is there any scholarship
that i can apply now? Are there
any possibilities regarding this.
Please let me know .my email is [email protected]
23rd September 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hii I mother of Lavanya joshi she now pursuing physics honours in final year from k.r.mangalam university gurugram now what should next and where from for her bright future i want to guide us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?