20th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes of M.Phil Biotechnology?

what are the scopes of m.phil biotechnology ? Is teaching a only job or any other job we can do after M.phil biotecnology. please give me answer, sir.

24th April 2013, 11:22 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What are the scopes of M.Phil Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the scopes of m.phil biotechnology ? Is teaching a only job or any other job we can do after M.phil biotecnology. please give me answer, sir.
Biotechnology is not limited to lab coat.

There is so much scope in biotechnology.

Biotechnology is good in in both quality as well as quantity.

Biotechnology is beneficial in numerous areas i.e., medicine, agriculture, allied industry, chemical industry etc.

Career options in biotechnology is given below :-

1] Gene therapy

2] Enzyme engineering and technology

3] DNA technologies

4] Drugs and vaccines

5] Nanotechnology etc,...........

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..............
26th May 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes of M.Phil Biotechnology?

I am doing M.Sc in biotechnology, i want to know that is there any course or job option by which I can get high salary package?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?