3rd October 2017, 08:33 AM
1997 karan

What is the selection process followed for Lab Assistant job?

What is the selection process followed for applying for lab assistant job? What will be the next step after document verification?, How can I know that whose department I get?. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

5th October 2017, 09:47 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for Lab Assistant job?

Lab assistant job can be applied both in private laboratories and public sector labs like in Government hospitals, colleges, polytechnics.

>> You can apply in government lab assistant job as per state government vacancy announced in employment news.
>> Currently written test followed by interview and document verification is conducted.
>> After document verification within a week or few days a approval letter will reach your registered home or residing address which is also a call letter where date of joining , place of training will be mentioned.
13th October 2017, 12:06 AM
sapphire1

Default Re: What is the selection process followed for Lab Assistant job?

There are jobs for lab assistants in private as well as in government sector. For the private job, you can apply for the job in any laboratory after submitting your resume. You can directly apply for an interview there.

For Government sector job:

The candidates should have graduation in science stream from a recognized university.

selection process:

Written exam
Interview

Syllabus:

General knowledge 100 marks
Physics, Biology, Mathematics 200 marks

Duration of this course is 3 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?