22nd January 2014, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to take up MSW course through correspondence while doing job?

Will i be able to take up msw course through correspondence while doing job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  2. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  3. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  4. Hoe can I do P.hd on Msw through correspondence course?
  5. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  6. Will I be able to take up MSW course through correspondence while doing job? -- [New]
  7. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  8. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  9. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  10. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  11. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
  12. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  13. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  15. How to do a job in Industrial Area? My qualification is MSW in UCRD specialization
  16. What will be the scope of MSW? Job Opportunities in Abroad for this?
  17. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
12th October 2017, 11:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be able to take up MSW course through correspondence while doing job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will i be able to take up msw course through correspondence while doing job?

If you want to do MSW (Master in Social Work) through distance learning, then you must have done bachelors degree in Humanity, Social science, Science, Commerce, Management, Social work. Here below are details regarding MSW course:-

Universities Offer MSW (Master in Social Work) Course through Distance Learning:-

1) Sri Krishnadevaraya University.

2) Rabindra Bharati University.

3) Annamalai University.

4) Osmania University.

5) Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>> Duration of MSW course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?