8th September 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Being a 52 years old person having good achievements in life can I pursue a degree in HR?

I have done XII (COM), then worked at NIO as Lab assistant in marine geotechnical lab of Ocean Engineering department on project basis for two & half years. Then worked in Soil mechanics firm as lab assistant and then as lab incharge for seven years. Presently in agribusiness. Founded & running farmers club and NGO for mechanisation and betterment of farmers. Have helped farmers from other villages to form farmers clubs. I am 52 years of age at the moment and want to pursue degree course in HR. Sir, Please help me in this.

Thanks and regards
Hanumant Naik

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?