11th November 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection process of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges in 2018

In up Government engineering college according to AICTE/UGC norms what is the selection process of assistant professor job in 2018 next year? Can you please give me the details? I am about to complete my course and going to apply for the assistant professor job from next year. So, can you please help me? Thanks!

14th November 2017, 01:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection process of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges in 2018

Every state govt releases vacancies for the professors in the govt colleges for the posts of Asstt Professors.

The eligibility criteria is :

* Graduation degree in the respective subject from the recognized university.
* Age of 21 years at least.

The candidate has to fight a competitive exam in the pattern decided by the respective govt and if found competent, the candidates are given the suitable job.
14th November 2017, 04:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection process of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges in 2018

For recruitment in government colleges as a professor candidates have to appear and qualify in NET examination.

NET examination is conducted by CBSE under the guidelines of UGC.

The required qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed mater's degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% in master degree.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for recruitment of assistant professor. To get more information visit at http://www.ugcnetonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?