9th March 2013, 04:32 PM
Sabeel Ahmed N

Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA

Hai sir , i am studying final year bca . Can i get the IT jobs after completion of bca?

6th May 2013, 08:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA

Yes, you can try for junior programmer after BCA. After gaining work experience, you can move to senior programmer profiles. Try to attend the off campus/on campus recruitments conducted by firms like TCS, Wipro, and Infosys. Technical assistant jobs in government departments are also suitable. Try for a job in firms like CDIT, CDAC, and so on.
16th May 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA

I am studying bca last year can i apply for any government job
9th June 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i am completed bca and i apply for higher studies, can you refer me course for me in tamilnadu colleges, chennai
9th June 2013, 11:55 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabeel Ahmed N View Post
Hai sir , i am studying final year bca . Can i get the IT jobs after completion of bca?
Yes,you will able to get jobs in IT(Information Technology) companies after completing your BCA.But it is not sure that you will able to work as a programmer.The type of jobs you you may able to get are :-
  • Site Development.
  • Software Tester.
  • Front Office.
  • IT BPO.
  • Hardware and Networking Department.
However if your Programming skills will be good and you have good Logical sense then you may able to work as a programmer.For getting jobs as a programmer you should have good skills in Data Structure with any language such as C/C++/Java.Concept of Advanced Java,Asp/.Net etc.

For getting jobs in IT Companies you should submit your Resume in various jobs portal.These portal are :-
~Naukri.com
~Monster.com
~Carresma.in
~Justdial.com
~carrersvalley.com

For the preliminary test that will be taken as written exam during selection process,you should focus on three sections.These are :-
  • Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
  • English Grammar.
  • Numerical ability.
There are various IT Companies in which you will able to get jobs are :-
  • Wipro.
  • Mahindra tech.
  • Jindal Infotech.
  • Aditya Birla softech.
  • Infosys.
  • TCS.
  • Cognizent.
  • Catterpillar.
  • Amazon.
  • L&T.
16th August 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am studying 3rd year bca .i want to go for job after bca.but i dont't know how to i get the job.what i need go for job.tell me sir
13th May 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am entering into final year b.c.a, now i am preparing to fourth semester exam! is there any scholarship available for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?