23rd February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of my BCA degree? I am married person

i have completed my bca before 1 year but now i am married and i dont know what can i do after bca?
please reply soon..

30th April 2012, 09:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of my BCA degree? I am married person

After BCA, you can pursue higher education courses like MCA, MBA, PG Diploma in Computer Applications, etc. MBA can be pursued with specialization in areas of Systems, Operation, etc. Another option before you is to get in to a job as junior programmer, database designer, etc. You can also work in technical support and system administration. Governmental departments, Railways, Banks etc are the other areas where you can search for jobs.
11th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of my BCA degree? I am married person

i have döne 2 with science subjects .i want to do bca .is it right .
20th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i have complete bca but in 12th standerd i have no math subject so i am not eligible for mca so what to do?

alok awasthi
15th October 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca after what any six month course or 10 month course plz reply
1st December 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I had done mca i am married women i thing that i do business so tell me what business i can do?
2nd December 2012, 09:37 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

One thing you should remember is that there is very little scope of good job after BCA. So it is wise to study further. Now there are various options for you depending on your choice you can pursue any of these.

MCA

The most obvious course would be MCA since you have completed BCA. It will help you get good job in the IT sector. However a good job in MNC would mean that you may have to relocate to Bagalore where most IT companies have their offices. You should be prepare for it especially since you have recently been married.

To apply for MCA, you will have to score 50 percent marks in graduation and Maths should be one of the subjects in either 12th or graduation.

MBA

You can switch tracks to MBA as well. The good stream for you would be MBA in IT. Your role would not be of developing softwares but more managerial. You will be in board of an IT company helping it grow to its potential.

For MBA you will have to clear Common Admission Test (CAT). For that you need 50 percent marks in graduation. You can also apply for other entrance exams such as XAT, GMAT and MAT.

LLB

If you have interest in law then this is the time to become lawyer. You can achieve that by going after LLB 3 years course. Just remember, do not apply for the distance education degree because it is not recognized.

For LLB you will need minmum of 45 percent marks in graduation. Your age should be less than 30 years to apply for the LLB course.

B.Ed

Even thought of becoming teacher? Well this is the time to do so. But before you can become teacher, you will have to pursue Bachelor of Education which is one year long course. After clearing the course you can become teacher in government or private school.

To get teachers job in government school, you will have to clear entrance exam called Central Teachers Eligibility Test. You must have 50 percent marks in graduation to apply for bachelor of education course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?