21st May 2011, 09:53 PM
surjithkumar

What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?

i wish to join MBA in shipping management in some institute.after completion of my course..What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries?
  2. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  3. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  4. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  5. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  6. When will be the upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  8. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  9. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  10. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  11. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  12. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  13. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  14. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  15. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  16. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  17. What are the books to be studied for the entrance examination of MBA Shipping? -- [New]
  18. Can a girl do MBA in Logistics and Shipping? Scope of this course?
15th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjithkumar View Post
i wish to join MBA in shipping management in some institute.after completion of my course..What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?
There a lot of multi national logistics providers like NYK, Lee & Muirhead, setting up their operations in India. Additionally, there are lot of private ports like Krishnapatnam, Gangavaram, in AP and Karaikal in TN. Container terminals at Cochin, Vallarpadam, Vizhinjam, Chennai etc also provide ample openings in the logistics sector. Indian Govt plans to extensively develop coastal and inland waterways. The scope is generally good, and some colleges offer the course.
9th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?

What is better after bca Mca/MBA(IT)
23rd November 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is indian institute of logistics and shipping is a best colleage?
30th November 2011, 02:19 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,There a lot of multi national logistics providers like NYK, Lee & Muirhead, setting up their operations in India. Additionally, there are lot of private ports like Krishnapatnam, Gangavaram, in AP and Karaikal in TN. Container terminals at Cochin, Vallarpadam, Vizhinjam, Chennai etc also provide ample openings in the logistics sector. Indian Govt plans to extensively develop coastal and inland waterways. The scope is generally good, and some colleges offer the course.

Sir,There a lot of multi national logistics providers like NYK, Lee & Muirhead, setting up their operations in India. Additionally, there are lot of private ports like Krishnapatnam, Gangavaram, in AP and Karaikal in TN. Container terminals at Cochin, Vallarpadam, Vizhinjam, Chennai etc also provide ample openings in the logistics sector. Indian Govt plans to extensively develop coastal and inland waterways. The scope is generally good, and some
30th November 2011, 04:58 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Yes you can join in the course MBA in port management.

There are lots of good career aspect in this course as it includes one of the most important business sector i.e port management.

On successful completion of this management course you can avail jobs in shipping companies or agencies . It may be Govt or Govt-undertaken
25th November 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Is indian institute of logistics in chennai is a best college for doing an MBA in logistics and port operations??
27th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is indian institue of logistic,chennai is best to do mba or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?