17th March 2017, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) group and now want to study BCA. Can I study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  2. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  3. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  4. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  5. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?
  6. List of courses after 12th with PCB group which are not more expensive
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in government colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture course? When the application forms be out?
  8. List of specializations in Nursing course and entrance exam for it
  9. List of colleges abroad conduction entrance exam in India for B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  10. List of colleges in Uttarakhand to study Radiologist course? List of entrance exam for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  12. Possibility to secure BCA admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  16. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy for 12th PCB student?
  18. Entrance exam available to study B.F.Sc course for 12th PCB student?
17th March 2017, 10:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BCA course but not in every university/college/institute.

Only some of the universities allows candidates passed 12th with any stream to get admission in BCA course.

Madurai university.

Kurushetra university.

College of Business Studies ( Delhi university ).

Amity School of Computer Science, Noida.

The course is of three year duration and deals with studies of computer applications.
19th March 2017, 11:19 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with PCB group study BCA? List of entrance exam and best colleges for it?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is a bachelor degree course of three years with a bright scope in the software world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree in any stream but with English as one of the main subjects from a recognized board of examination.

So having done your Class 12th with PCB stream you are eligible to pursue BCA degree course if you have pursued English as a language in your Class 12th.

As you have asked about the entrance examination held for admission in BCA degree course then for your information no national level entrance examination ( JEE and NEET is held for admission in B.Tech and MBBS/BDS respectively ) is held for admission in BCA degree course but few top universities do conduct entrance examination for admission in their institutes.

--> Few of the top colleges/Universities offering BCA degree course are here under :-

i) Christ University, Bangalore.

ii) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
iii) Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Jharkhand

iv) Presidency College, Bengaluru.

v) University College of Krukshetra, Krukshetra.

For details about the admission procedure of these colleges you can refer to their respective official link.
17th January 2021, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Can take BCA after complete intermediate with biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?