13th March 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become Indian Railways engine driver? Which exam to write?

I have completed 12th standard. Now I am doing FY BCA so I am interested to become Indian Railway's Engine driver. So please tell me what should I do? Which course or which exam I need to write?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  2. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  3. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  4. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  5. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  6. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways?
  7. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  8. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  10. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  13. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  15. How can I become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway? Which exam do I have to appear for?
  16. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  17. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
26th March 2018, 07:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Indian Railways engine driver? Which exam to write?

To become Engine driver in Indian Railway you have to appear and qualify for Loco Pilot entrance examination conducted by Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed diploma/ITI or polytechnic course from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-28 years.

So, if you have the required qualification you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment. For detail information regarding the examination visit at http://www.rrb.gov.in.
27th March 2018, 04:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

For this you have to qualify Loco Pilot entrance exam of Indian Railways.
To have a technical degree is compulsory to be eligible for the post of Loco Pilot.
Age criteria- 18 years to 28 years.
Educational qualification- 10+2 having 60 percent aggregate.
29th March 2018, 07:29 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

To become a driver (loco pilot) you must have to appear in an entrance exam which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.
To know more about the exam, follow the link - http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?