24th September 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What should be the GATE rank to get into higher degree of any BITS? What would be the required marks to get that rank?

I would like to know what should be the Gate rank to get into higher degree of at any BITS? And what would we be required marks to get the rank?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required in GATE in Instrumentation? I have scored 31 marks
  2. What is the cutoff rank required in GATE to get admission in NIT?
  3. How many marks and what is the rank is required to get into NIT through GATE?
  4. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  5. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  6. Minimum expected marks or rank required in GATE 2016 for job at PSUs?
  7. How much rank is required in GATE to study in IIT?
  8. Which college can I get to study higher studies? I have scored 16000 rank
  9. List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks?
  10. How much rank I can expect with 40 marks in GATE 2016? Is it possible to get IITs or NITs?
  11. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  12. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 30.33 marks, 4602 rank and 500 in GATE?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for M.Tech admission in BITS? or is through GATE score only?
  14. Which GATE score will be valid if I attempt again and score better and get better rank?
  15. Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?
  16. Any chance in Jadavpur for M.TEch after scoring 3324 in GATE Civil? What is the approx rank required for admission?
  17. Which course is better for me after completing M.E in Bengali?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2016, 12:52 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the GATE rank to get into higher degree of any BITS? What would be the required marks to get that rank?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This is of 100 marks and consists of 65 questions. BIT Pilani takes admission on basis of GATE scorecard. If your GATE rank is below 1000 in your stream of engineering, you will easily get admission in this institute. With rank less than 1000, you can get admission in NITs and IITs as well. Final choice is yours.

You must aim to score minimum marks of 60 or more in GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?