9th June 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?

Which diploma course can I choose after 10th so that I will get job surely with good salary? Can you please list all the course which would provide me good salary and job? Awaiting to get the advice and suggestions to enrol for the course in diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  2. Which BPO job is good for me and how much will be the salary?
  3. Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?
  4. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  5. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  6. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  8. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  9. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  10. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  11. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  12. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  13. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  14. Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?
  15. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  16. Talent based courses other than engineering?
  17. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  18. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
11th June 2015, 06:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?

You can opt for any of the Diploma courses mentioned below in order to have a good career ahead.

> Diploma in Fine Arts

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Software Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Textile Technology

> Diploma in Automobile Engineering

> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

> Diploma in Elect. and Communication

> Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering

> Diploma in Environmental Engineering

> Diploma in Fashion Technology

> Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
12th June 2015, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?

Good job and good salary will depend on your college. Therefore, try to get admission in a reputed college and that is only possible when you have excellent performance in the entrance exam. You can choose from any core engineering stream like mechanical, electrical, electronics and civil engineering.

These 4 streams are always in demand these days but make sure you get admission in a good college because quality will only get you success in career. You can also try streams like CSE if you have interest in computer science which is also a good field these days but it is an open field and there is a lot of competition in this field for job.
13th June 2015, 07:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The Diploma course which you must choose in order to get a job with a good salary is that of Engineering Diploma.
The Engineering Diploma courses have a lot of job opportunities for the students who are pursuing the courses.
You must appear for the Entrance Examination for your own state and then you must study the course to the best of your ability.
If you do this then you will be able to get a job with a good salary.
7th June 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear entrance after class 10 exam for diploma courses. Please tell me the eligibility to courses of diploma courses on biomedical engineering and diploma in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?