2nd March 2011, 02:46 PM
lowkya

Talent based courses other than engineering?

Now I am studying inter 2nd year mpc and with regular intermediate I am simultaneously taking caoching for IIT as every body doing
But I want to do some thing different courses like BArch.....
wat are the other oppurtunities I had in front of me

8th July 2011, 10:37 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Talent based courses other than engineering?

dear friend ,

if you are interested in the course b.arch then you have to study the drawing deeply.
because drawing is the main part in the entrance exams of b.arch .

there are entrance exams like NATA and AIEEE are available to get admission in the institutes which are offering b.arch course.
by securing the descent rank in NATA exam you will get admission in the iit's for the archiotecture.
and by securing the descent rank in aieee exam you will get admission in the nit's

for the information about the nata exam kindly visit the website www.nata.in
and for information about the aieee exam kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in

thanks
8th July 2011, 04:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

actually this is not true that engineering is a talent based course and other courses are not. actually every courses are talent based. whatever field you will choose you have to show your talent then only you will go at the top of the success. without talent you may earn a good money but there will no success behind you. this talent comes from your interest. so go according to your interest not only that job opportunity is good for a course and you have to choose that one.

if you are not interested in engineering then don't go for engineering. everyone taking coaching for IIT it does not mean that you have to take also IIT coaching. which field you will like go for that.

you are interested in B.Arch. so go for it. it is very good course. job opportunity and scope is very good after Bachelor of Architecture course. after completion of this course i hope easily you will get good job with good salary.

you may go fr some other course if interested like medical course, BBA, BCA, BBM or general B.Sc with hons in a good subject like physics. choose any one option according to your interest and go for that.

best of luck.
8th July 2011, 04:38 PM
kritika@Hans

hello
look every course you do wants you to show your talent in that particular field.....
so it doesn't matter whether you do engineering or architecture.....
the right job for you depends entirely on your interest....
if you are interested in b.arch then you must know that this is also a very good course.........
After BArch you get jobs in constructions firms,private and goverment companies. There is lots of demand in this field so as soon as you complete you BArch you can get directly absorbed into good companies

But you job propects will increase on the basis of your experience. More experience - More Salary - Great Compananies will hire you for big projects

best of luck
8th July 2011, 04:40 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowkya View Post
Now I am studying inter 2nd year mpc and with regular intermediate I am simultaneously taking caoching for IIT as every body doing
dear friend,
if you don't want to do engineering, then there are a lot of options available for you.
you can do courses like BSC, BBA, B.ARCH, BCA etc.
the best one according to me is b.ed. now a days, there are a lot of job opportunities available for b.ed students. even government jobs are available to them. and it is a talent based course like any other course.
but it also depends upon your interest that in which course you think you can do better.
so think and make a correct decision.
good luck
8th July 2011, 04:48 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

As you want to do something different then you may go for the following courses other than engineering.

1 B.Arch - This is a five year degree program in which you are going to learn architecture and design of buildings and other constructions.

2 Animation - Nowadays this is a very new field with a huge scope.

3 Fashion Designing - You may be familiar with this is field. It also has huge scope.

4 Military Services-

etc...
8th July 2011, 05:52 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, it is a very good initiative as a student.

you can do many other courses apart from engineering from IIT.

you can do Medical course.

you can do STAT from ISI/IISC. you will get very good validation.

you can do course in Astor physics.

etc.

all the best..............
8th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
First of all let me tell you that talent means natural aptitude.
Every people have their own special ability and talent. It may be for arts, science, engineering, dance, singing, sports.
Do you think one can excel in sports without any interest in it...??
What if a student takes general path and earns a phd degree...??
It definitely requires talent. Isn't it...??
So, there is nothing like that only engineering is talent based and others are not.
It will be good if you choose the course you are interested in.
If you want to go for B.Arch, you can go for it. You won't have less opportunity at all.
All the best
20th December 2011, 02:08 PM
chint123

if you are interested in the course b.arch then you have to study the drawing deeply.
because drawing is the main part in the entrance exams of b.arch .

there are entrance exams like NATA and AIEEE are available to get admission in the institutes which are offering b.arch course.

if you are not interested in engineering then don't go for engineering. everyone taking coaching for IIT it does not mean that you have to take also IIT coaching. which field you will like go for that.

you are interested in B.Arch. so go for it. it is very good course. job opportunity and scope is very good after Bachelor of Architecture course. after completion of this course i hope easily you will get good job with good salary.
7th February 2012, 11:19 AM
pragati kashyap

Arrow Re: Talent based courses other than engineering?

Quote:
Talent based courses are many in india but their oppurtunities are rare because everyone don't think like you all are just indulge in the rat race of getting admission in enginrring and medical.You can go for following courses-
1) LLB
2) Wild life photography
3) Interior designing
4) NIFT
5) B.Com
6)Physical education courses
21st February 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my intermediate in the year 2009. i joined engineering and continueously detained fpr 3 years. i wasted 3 years of my life. now i want to learn any different courses like animation. iam requesting to give advice about any course that completes in limited time period and have better future.
25th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course i could pursue after intermediate except engineering & degree(b.sc,b.com.............................)?
4th January 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses after inter.give me the information in detail and also salary information.
4th January 2013, 03:25 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
hello friend,

the best field that is innovative and need more talent for sucees other than engineering is FASHION TECHNOLOGY.

*) it is the course where innovative ideas is very much needed.

*) so, you better try for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?