23rd December 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Tips for getting good salary or abroad opportunity after BCA?

Hello, sir/ma’m, please tell me the best way to earn approx 30000 salary after doing MCA, I didn't want to do MCA or other long term courses please tell me short term technical courses which gives me the opportunity to earn salary as I tell and above or from these I got a chance to do job abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  3. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  4. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  7. Can I study abroad with GATE scorecard? Tips for preparation?
  8. Good job in Abroad with handsome salary?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  11. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  12. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  13. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  14. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  17. Short term course after BCA to get good job and good salary?
  18. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
30th January 2016, 04:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for getting good salary or abroad opportunity after BCA?

It is difficult to get good salaried job after BCA. This is because there is limited opportunity for BCA candidates since MCA and B.Tech students are given higher preference by the companies. The ideal option is to go for higher studies preferably MCA. However, since you are not interested in MCA, so MBA is a good option. Since you are looking forward to short term courses, so the ideal option is - go for globally recognized IT certification courses. IT certification courses in the field of web designing, programming languages, networking, SAP and Linux are very good mediums to get employment opportunity in the leading multinational companies through which you can also get opportunities in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?