4th January 2016, 03:09 PM
yatharth dubey

What should I choose among B.A., B.Com and BBA to become a Company Secretary?

Hi,
After 12th from Commerce without Maths, I wish to be Company Secretary. But I don't know what should I do? Which subject I have to choose? I mean BBA, B.A., B.Com? Please help me.

14th February 2016, 03:01 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I choose among B.A., B.Com and BBA to become a Company Secretary?

Please don't go for the B.A course if you are interested to become a company secretary.

CS designation is very much related with marketing as well business sells. To get deep knowledge about sells and marketing you should go for either B.Com and BBA.

If you have strong knowledge in Mathematics then you should B.Come else BBA will be the best options for you.

BBA means bachelor in business administrations.
This course is of three years and one of the most famous professional course among all.BBA course has been divided into 6 semester & Each semester is of six months,You can easily complete this course after 12th.

Some of the reputed college for the BBA and B.Com are listed as below :

BLB Institute of Financial Markets,Bundelkhand
Binary Institute of Management and Technology,Hyderabad
biztech management school,kolkatta
lovely professional university,jalandar
amity international business school,noida
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Vivekananda college of Arts and Science
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Banglore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
Thakur College of Science & Women
Jai hind College
George College,Kolkata

Try for the DELHI UNIVERSITY for the B.com course first. Because Delhi University will be the best place for the B.com course.

To get admission in Delhi University in Delhi University your marks in 12th std should be more than 95%. Only then after there will be any chance of getting a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?