8th August 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?

i m doing bsc.(h)maths from du. what i will take addmission in iit(mca) ?
what is the sylabus 4 mca entrence exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. How to get admission in Economics Honors? Date of entrance exam and syllabus of the entrance test?
  5. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  6. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  8. When will be the form for M.Com entrance? Syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in DU?
  9. How to take admission in IHM pusa? What is the syllabus?
  10. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  16. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  17. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  18. Admission in class 11th ? When will the admission form come out? What is the syllabus for the entrance test and what is the fee?
9th August 2012, 04:11 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing bsc.(h)maths from du. what i will take addmission in iit(mca) ?
what is the sylabus 4 mca entrence exam?
Eligibility For IIT JAM

A candidate is eligible for appearing for the IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) only if the candidate fulfills the following necessary conditions :-

1) A candidate must have cleared his graduation in Computer Applications from a recognized University..

2) The candidate must have acquired a minimum of 55% aggregate and 50% for SC/ST candidates..

Hence, if you are in your final year of graduation or have already completed the degree with the required percentage then you are surely eligible for the exam..

I have attached a few previous year question papers of IIT JAM CA along with this post for your reference..

I have also attached the syllabus for the CA exam so that you can prepare accordingly..

You can Click Here for any more details on the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
30th August 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?

Will i take admission in MCA after doing Bsc pass coursc(physics, chemistry, math)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?