13th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?

Hai,
i am n.jayalakshmi i am studying 12. after 12 i am intresting in btech information technology. if btech [it] is valueable for after 5 or 6 years please reply the answer sir i am so confused

1st January 2015, 07:46 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?

B.Tech in Information & Technology is a good course and it has many scopes. Nowdays, this course is in very demand and in coming years the demand for this course will be increase.

So, you should go for this course. As you are in 12th class then i think you should start preparation to clear the entrance exam for getting admission in B.Tech.

There are entrance exams conducted for B.Tech:
JEE-AIEEE
JEE-Advance
JEE mains

After getting good score in entrance exam you can apply for the admission in any of the best university or college. So, you should do hard work.

Here are some companies related to Information & technology:
HCL
Infosys
PATANI
WIPRO

So, after B.Tech you can apply for the job in these companies.
11th June 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?

I was finished my 2 .i am decided to pursue b.TECH -IT is valuable for my future or not.if it is not valuable suggest me to take the best & right course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?