11th February 2013, 07:41 AM
Neetubatra

What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year

What should i do after b.tech?.. M in final year...Please give me the details for the details

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Indian Army through university entry scheme after B.tech
  2. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  3. How to do final year project after passing B.Tech?
  4. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  5. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  6. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government? -- [New]
  7. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  8. hi im amanulla a btech student
  9. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  10. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  11. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  12. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  15. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  17. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
20th March 2013, 10:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year

After B.Tech, you can either pursue higher studies or can search for a job. Being a final year student, you can attend GATE. GATE qualified candidates can try for a job in PSU or can continue with higher studies. If you are interested to study outside India, you need to qualify entrance test like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. Qualifying CDS will help you to join as Officer in defense.
25th March 2013, 08:00 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neetubatra View Post
What should i do after b.tech?.. M in final year...Please give me the details for the details
After BTECH you should look for jobs.
BTECH is a big professional degree.

Most of the students who complete their BTECH start working .

So attend all the Campus Interviews and also apply for jobs outside the campus.

Apart from this you can apply for the:

>> GATE Exams:
This exam is conducted by IIT
Eligibilty is BE/BTECH pass,Final year BE/BTECH candidates can also apply
You need GATE scores to apply to PSU for jobs

>> Engineering Services exams:
It is conducted by UPSC every year
Eligibilty is BE/BTECH pass,Final year BE/BTECH candidates can also apply
Age should be between 21 and 30 years.
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

>> SBI PO exams & IBPS PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass.Final year Graduation students cannot apply.
Age should be between 21 to 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?