26th June 2010, 09:16 AM
gantisrividya

What should I do after BSc Final Year? Is there any coaching for MSc Computers?

i am persuing with bsc final year i am confused wat to do next i want to do msc computers for that where should i take coaching will there be any coaching for msc computers ????

Related Questions:
19th May 2011, 04:12 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Final Year? Is there any coaching for MSc Computers?

Yes after B.Sc. you can go for M.Sc. The admission in M.Sc. will be through the entrance exam these exams are conducted by the many universities at the state and national level you can enrol them and can get admission in M.Sc.
About the coaching you can find in your city and can also go in the metro cities there are many coaching centres are available. You can prepare and get admission in M.Sc.
19th May 2011, 04:16 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Final Year? Is there any coaching for MSc Computers?

If you want to do msc computers after your bsc then its a good choice as your interest lies in it And you can take the coaching from the various coaching centres that gives the coaching for the computer science students but as you have not mentioned the place so its difficult to give you the name of the coaching centres of your area in which you are residing.
But you can visit the website as under & get the details of the coaching you want for-
http://ghaziabad.olx.in/coaching-for-all-the-subjects-of-b-tech-cs-it-bca-bsc-mca-msc-cs-in-ghaziabad-iid-137539449
19th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

You have a many stream after pursuing BSC its all depends on your choice if you made your carrerr in IT stream you should go for MCA. If you have an interest in marketing then you should go for MBA. You can also do MSC. I give you some information of top or best colleges in India -

• Pune University
• Jawaharlal Nehru university – New Delhi
• Hyderabad Central University
• National Institute of technology (NIT) – Trichy
• Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) – Ranchi
• MN National Institute of Technology – Allahabad
• Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - Roorkee
• National Institute of Technology (NIT) – Surathkal
• Vellore Institute of Technology - Vellore
• PSG College of Technology – Coimbatore
Specialization

Thanks to visit us!
All The Best!
19th May 2011, 06:34 PM
vkvimal192

there is no need of coaching for msc computers you can take notes of your seniors
19th May 2011, 06:35 PM
vkvimal192

there is no need of coaching for msc computers you can take notes of your seniors
27th May 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

whar should i do after B.Sc (chemistry)
30th July 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is the entrance exam of mca is compulsary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?