15th December 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? In which exam do I have to appear?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream and after completing it I want to become a Collector. I want to know what should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? Which exam do I have to appear? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  3. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  6. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  7. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  8. Can I give IAS collector exam after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  9. Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?
  10. Eligibility to become collector? Procedure to become collector officer after completing 12th science?
  11. How to become a collector after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  13. What is the procedure to become an Ethical Hacker after completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  14. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  15. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  17. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)? -- [New]
  18. Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?
18th December 2016, 10:00 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 12th (Commerce) to become a Collector? In which exam do I have to appear?

District Collector is the IAS service. Collector is a responsible for the entire district of state. Aspirants who want to become a collector are required to appear entrance exam IAS carried out by UPSC.

Eligibility
- You must be an Indian.
- You must have passed or appearing final year of bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 21 to 32 years. Relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC and 5 years to SC/ST.
- Maximum attempts allowed are 6 for General and 9 for OBC. No limits for SC/ST.

Selection
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview

Exam Pattern

Preliminary Exam
- Paper I : General Ability (200 Marks)
- Paper II : English and Aptitude (200 Marks)

Main Exam
Paper I : Essay (250 Marks)
Paper II : General Studies I (250 Marks)
Paper III : General Studies II (250 Marks)
Paper IV : General Studies III (250 Marks)
Paper V : General Studies IV (250 Marks)
Paper VI : Optional Subject I (250 Marks)
Paper VII : Optional Subject II (250 Marks)

Interview (275 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?