7th September 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing BE in IT?

I am doing B.E. in I.T. after doing it what can i do in air or navy force? I am a girl? what are the requirement?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  4. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  5. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  7. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  11. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  14. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  16. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force? -- [New]
  17. Do I need to join Army, Navy or Air Force after pursuing a career in NDA
  18. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2014, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing BE in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.E. in I.T. after doing it what can i do in air or navy force? I am a girl? what are the requirement?
If you have completed B.E in IT department then you are eligible for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

List of the best books for CDS exam:-

Cds Combined Defence Services Exam Guide- 5th Edition-2009
by R. P. Verma

Study Package For CDS
by
Atul Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by
Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers (2008)

Popular Master Guide Cds - 2010
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

CDS Previous Years Papers (Solved)
by
Rph Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publication

C.D.S. Solved Papers
by
Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

CDS Exam Guide
by
Rph Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publication

CDS II exam for 2014:-

Date of Examination: 26.10.2014

For more details about CDS exam and Application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?