1st June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Sc computer science course? Can I do any web designing course?

What should I do after completion of B.Sc computer science course? Can I do any web designing course? Can you please help me to take up the best course next to have a bright future? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in computer science engineering if my interest is in Graphics, designing and web designing?
  3. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  4. Which courses to do while doing BCA to get a good job in Software/IT Industry?
  5. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  6. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  10. What should I do after passing 12th in graduation level?
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. Is it possible to study Interior Designing after CSE course completion?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. How to get a job in Animation? I am a bachelor in computer animation and web designing
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Am I going to have bright future after completion of Web Designing course?
  18. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2016, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc computer science course? Can I do any web designing course?

Personally I would like to suggest you to go for MSc in Computer Science after completion of Bsc in computer science. It is beneficial for you to pursue MSc in Computer Science because then you will have a Masters in your subject and you will have more chances to get a professional job with good status and salary. Then you can apply in good companies and colleges and schools.
1st June 2016, 10:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc computer science course? Can I do any web designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of B.Sc computer science course? Can I do any web designing course? Can you please help me to take up the best course next to have a bright future? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this.
Here's a list of some of the certificate courses that you can do to give some boost to your career:-
  • MCDBA Certification (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
  • ODAC Certification (Oracle Database Administration Courses)
  • Certification course in BerkeleyDB
  • Certificate course in DB2
  • Certificate course in PostgreSQL
  • Certificate course in Firebird
  • CCNA (Cisco Certified course in Networking)
  • MCSE (Microsoft Certified Course in Software Engineering)
  • Certificate course in Networking from Jetking.
You can also get a certificate course in any of the language and technology:-
  • Java
  • .Net
  • C#
  • PHP
  • C++
  • HTML and DHTML
  • Haskell
  • Scala
  • Standard ML and OCaml
  • Scheme
PG Course Option:-
  • Master in Business Management in Computer Management
  • Master of Computer Management
  • Master of Philosophy in Computer Science
  • Master of Science by Research in Computer and Information Science
  • Master of Science in Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming
  • Master of Science in Computer Communication
  • Master of Science in Computer Science and Technology
  • Master of Science in Computer Science
  • Master of Science (Honours) in Computer Science
  • Master of Science in Operation Research and Computer Applications
  • Master of Science in Statistics and Computer Applications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?