12th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after passing 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

i wanted to become an astronaut.now i am in 12th. what should i do after my 12th.

26th August 2013, 04:23 PM
neeraj1000

Default Re: What should i do after passing 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

After 12th you need to do the following things:
Succeeding Academically

A bachelor's degree in math, physics, engineering, or science from a reputable (accredited) school is required. Don't get distracted by college social life — your grades should be your number one concern.

Complete ≥ 3 years of experience work. This can be in the form of professional experience or in the form of a degree. Should you choose to get a degree, know that a master's counts as 1 year of experience and a PhD as 3, regardless of how long it takes you to complete these degrees

Making It Professionally

Consider joining the military. While military personnel are by no means considered above regular civilians, it is a means to an end. In the military, you'll get training experience (both physical and mental) and have the opportunity to work with aircraft. Bonus and bonus.
NASA will give military personnel contracted appointments. They apply and work through a military program that regular citizens do not.

Apply for the job.
26th August 2013, 05:13 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: What should i do after passing 12th? I want to become an Astronaut

You have to all the information about aerospace through many sources like internet,magazines,books,etc..
You can appear to the entrance tests which are conducted by space research institutes..
So that you can get admission in space institutions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?